Germany is the home of some best Universities in the world. Germany is a land of almost 300 public Universities which offer high-quality education to the students. In Germany, the Germans believed that Education should not be considered as a commercial product so this country offers higher education in very reasonable fees. Students get a world-class and globally-accepted education which opens many doors for your better career. Germany is considered to be a country having a majority of citizens from Germany only, whereas in reality it has more than 10 million immigrants living in Germany and the majority of them hold a student visa so as to study in Germany and Indeed it adds to the diversity of Germany and makes it quite a livable country with its extravagant natural beauty and still being up to date with technology.
Why Study in Germany?
Germany has ample number of quality Universities and Colleges that provide good number of opportunities not just to the students from the country but also the students across the globe. Cities Like Berlin (Capital), Aachen, Munich and Frankfurt are designed in such a way that the come across as the safest, developed and culturally diverse cities.
Germany Being a country with an estimated population of 82 Million and GDP of 4.150 Trillion dollars has a strong presence of all the leading organizations across the globe and specifically an organization like Volkswagen has its roots in Germany. This Makes Germany one of the top contenders for international students to study and it ranks at number 4 as a destination for study abroad opportunity. Standard of living and quality approach of universities in terms of education and research studies is considered to be cherry on the top of the cake for unique opportunities.
Requirements to Study in Germany
Germany holds its strong presence worldwide in terms of technology and market value and it is a prime destination for students from all over the world to study and further explore different career opportunities. Being a Country of great history and development, People of Germany have ignited a unique fire in the heart of every individual across the Globe. Students have to apply for study permit to study in Germany and for getting study permit, few visa requirements have to be fulfilled. Though Specific campuses have their own specific requirements. In case a student seeks to study in Germany a basic requirement is:
- Minimum 5 Bands in IELTS (Overall)
- Minimum score of 50 percent for bachelors or masters
- Students with gap are also accepted if they tend have a genuine reason (experience) behind their gap.
- Passport-sized photographs
How to Apply Study Visa for Germany
Germany is famous for its high-quality education system and well-designed infrastructure which attracts lot of students from all over the world every year. Students need a study permit to enter in Germany for Study purpose. Always prepare your documents first before applying for study visa in order to save time. Then, apply you file with the help of experts to get admission in well-reputed College/University. Steps to apply study visa of Germany are given as:
- Online Application
- Document Sharing (CV, Education Certificates, IELTS Certificate, Personal Statement)
- Response via University-Eligible for Course or Not
- Response via Us-Confirmation if happy with the course
- Interview scheduled-It can be Skype or telephonic
- Interview Confirmation via us
- Letter of Acceptance (Received after successfully completing the interview)
- Token fee Submission to the University
- Opening of Blocked Account with Partner Banks (8640 Euros and 700 Euro can be debited by student per month but only after reaching Germany)
- Visa Appointment and the Embassy (it should be booked as soon as possible)
- Accommodation booking- in campus or out campus.
- Receiving of Tuition Contract i.e. Visa Letter from the University (Signed by University & to be signed by student)
- Applying for Visa (Documents are-Visa Letter , Medical and Health insurance and Blocked account)
- After Visa Approval Submission of all pending fees to be done.
- Ready to Fly.
Work while Study in Germany
Part time job is a way to help yourself financially on foreign land. Students earn enough to cut their daily expensed by doing part-time job. Moreover, part time job is also helpful in gaining work experience. Students will be able to avail part time job opportunities during their studies but they won’t be able to do so in case they first go for pathway program or Pre-Master’s Semester. Further students are eligible for 18 months job seekers visa after timely completion of their studies.