New Zealand is well-known for its wonderful education standards and teaching faculties. It is the first choice of the students who want to pursue their study in multicultural ambience. Wide variety of ethnic communities and people from all backgrounds reside in New Zealand making it cosmopolitan location that welcomes International students.
Cost of living in New Zealand is comparatively low to other western countries and for an International student it's a safe and welcoming environment that makes the parents confident enough to send their kids to New Zealand.
Why Study in New Zealand?
New Zealand is one of the most peaceful nations in the world that’s why it has become a first choice of students in the world. Universities and colleges of New Zealand provide highly valued degrees. Presence of different cultures and backgrounds give a student space for personal growth and development. New Zealand’s education system works on hands on practical learning style, students experience more than just getting a theoretical knowledge.
Students have the opportunity to work anywhere in the world with a degree from New Zealand in hand.
New Zealand embassy follows a crystal clear visa policy which makes the application process fast and easy. The best part about studies in New Zealand is that the tuition is paid after visa approval.
Requirements to Study in New Zealand
To apply for study visa in New Zealand, a student must have enough funds to bear his education expenses, pay for his living expenses and incur the travel costs for his/her entire stay in New Zealand.
In addition, student must be ready with following documents while applying for study visa:
- An offer letter from the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) which states the minimum course duration and course fee.
- A written document from an institution or person that states that the student has suitable accommodation arranged within New Zealand.
- A Medical Certificate from state hospitals authorized by NZQA.
- Academic Credentials and Proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply Study Visa for New Zealand
Different rules are for applying visa if you planning to enter in New Zealand. Students are free to apply visa according to the duration of course. Various kinds of student visas are in New Zealand like Dependent Child Student visa, Exchange Student Visa, Fee paying Student Visa, New Zealand Aid Student Visa etc. Students can enjoy high-quality education of New Zealand after having visa approval. So, Pyramid will provide you top-notch guidance to choose best College in New Zealand according to your eligibility criteria. To apply for study visa at any New Zealand Institute students need to follow the process as shared below.
- College/University application along with the academic documents to be shared
- Receive Offer Letter from the College/University.
- Police Clearance Certificate(PCC) and Medical Certificate are required.
- Financial Requirement Proof is mandatory.
- Statement of Purpose(SOP) is required.
- After all preparation, then consultants will help you in further procedure.
- Interview(Telephonic or otherwise)
- File lodging procedure.
- Then the final Result will be in form of visa.
Work while Study in New Zealand
Part time work experience can help Students to earn enough in order to cut their day to day expenses. Moreover, students can gain experience which helps to develop skills like communication, teamwork, timekeeping etc. These skills can be very beneficial for students in future. But students should always try to balance work hours with study so academic performance couldn't be compromised. In New Zealand, worker rights are available to international students while studying. New Zealand only allows you to work 20 hours a week on a student visa.