United Kingdom is a country in which populace can be bifurcated into four huge nationalities depending on the countries where they live. Distinct categories are England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. These four parts have a similar pattern for Education except Scotland. The government of different nationalities are responsible for the Education System in their respective areas. The Education System of United Kingdom is based on points, which is designed to be objective and transparent. Higher education in England is surrounded by public Universities which are characterized by its institutional autonomy. There are 100 Universities in UK offering various degree programs to International Students. Education of UK is globally renowned as the education system is known for the quality of teaching and research.
Why Study in UK?
The UK is one of the major destinations for the learners to get International degree because England offers students to fetch international and recognized academic qualification. While studying in the UK, students can experience rich culture and diverse ambience of the nation. British Universities encourage learners to be creative and independent in their lives. Moreover, students can improve their English language skills which will be beneficial for the future aspects. Apart from this, more golden opportunities are given by England to International students.
- The Britain Institutes invariably rank among the finest worldwide and degree is globally appreciated and accepted.
- The UK deal with the 5% of the world’s scientific research and creates 14% of the world’s most routinely illustrated papers.
- Colleges and Universities of England offer flexibility in choosing academic and vocational courses as a blend of your own choice.
- The techniques of studying in the UK give you the independence to be inventive, flourish skill sets and boost confidence.
- The trainers in the institutions are very expert and their continuous support aids you to succeed in your academics.
- UK degrees can be customized to your interests and often include specialized modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence it is a perfect region to enhance language skills and employment scope.
Requirements to Study in UK
England offers a great opportunity to nearly half-a-million International Students who are studying in UK Colleges or Universities. If an International Student is planning to study in the UK, then a student must start the process as soon as possible. International Students can make it simple by keeping the required documents in mind. There are ample of different entry requirements depending on your chosen category of UK education. The study you need depends on the selection of course that you want to study. Following are the required documents which are required for study visa:-
- Student visa application form completed by a student.
- A letter of acceptance of the course in which the student wants to apply.
- A student must provide an evidence of having sufficient funds. You need to provide money to meet basic expenses for a period of up to 9 months. 800 pounds for living in a city and 600 pounds if you are living outside London.
- Confirmation of visa fees payment.
- A student must give payment slips.
- Students must provide original academic credentials.
- Scores of tests like TOEFL, GMAT and IELTS.
- A valid passport of a student.
How to Apply Study Visa for UK
The UK Border Agency supervises all the procedure related to the immigration and visa applications. All the candidates must fulfill the basic requirement of point based system. One must acquire 40 points to be eligible for Tier 4 visa. Tier 4 Visa is actually a student visa. UK student visa applications are processed within three weeks of the completed application being lodged. Following are the steps required for applying UK study visa:-
- Student must ensure that he is eligible for UK study visa or not. Sufficient fund proof is also must.
- Be ready with the required documents.
- The student must fill the application form carefully with the help of experts.
- Pay application fee.
- Then the student needs to book an appointment and visit the visa application center on the appointed date.
Work while Study in UK
Almost every International Student wants to do part-time job while studying. Due to day to day expenses, it has become a necessity of the students. Especially for the ones who are staying miles away from their families. Students learn many more things like Time Management, Early Work Experience, Lessons in Budgeting etc. Students can find part time jobs like Payroll Administrator, Part Time Advisor, Faculties Support and Care Assistant etc.
- Students can work for 20 hours a week during studies and full-time during holidays to support studies.
- Students need a UK degree to undergo any of the mentioned conditions at a UK higher institutes. Moreover, the University or College must be highly recognized.