Ireland is very famous country for students who want to study abroad. Ireland offers globally-recognized education to the students. Moreover, cost of education in Irish education system is very less as compared to other nations. Degree from Ireland is considered equivalent to the degree from education institutes of UK. Many academic institutes are available in Ireland to provide education to the students. Ireland offers many programs in various fields including art & design, law and many more.
Why Study in Ireland?
Ireland, a one of the wealthiest nations in the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-activity and Development), is a neighboring nation of the United Kingdom. Ireland has been emerged as one of the most preferred destinations for higher studies by Indian students. It is the best option for the students who want to study in an English speaking country but not necessarily in UK. Ireland provides many opportunities to the students.
- Irish Education system is one of the best in Europe.
- Ireland is the hub of scientific research.
- Ireland has friendly environment.
- There is very less unemployment rate in Ireland.
- Various Scholarships options are available for students.
Requirements to Study in Ireland
Like many other nations, International students require student visa to study in Ireland. Moreover, students should read the visa application details very carefully. Visa may get refused in the absence of proper documentation. Ireland, as a member of the European Union (EU), offers high-quality and globally-recognized education to the students. Irish qualification is almost equivalent to qualification of UK. There are two types of study visa in Ireland.
1. 'C type study visa'- for the course that lasts less than three months.
2. 'D type study visa'- for the course that lasts longer than three months.
Students must have following documents to apply for study visa in Ireland:-
- A valid passport
- Offer letter of particular College
- Payment of payment
- Draft for application fees (if applicable)
- Score card of English Language proficiency
- Medical insurance
- Commitment letter
- Fund proof
- Passport sized photographs
How to Apply Study Visa for Ireland
International degree has gained craze among youth minds because of its education system, multicultural experience, quality education and better living standards. If you are interested in studying abroad then obviously Ireland would be the best option for getting higher education and International degree.
Students must read the visa application details very carefully before applying for Irish study visa. Visa can be refused in the absence of required documentation. Following points must be remembered while applying for Irish student visa.
Following points must be remembered while applying for Irish student visa:-
- Fill application form carefully
- Check the details of Irish Embassy
- Ensure the validity of passport
- Pay the application fee
Work while Study in Ireland
There are many reasons to choose Ireland for higher study but work opportunities are a totally different matter. Job prospects ought to be considered as this is the way which can make it easier to pay for the living or tuition expenses and students can gain some work experience also.
Part-time work in Ireland can only support your everyday costs as it is not enough to fund your studies and stay. Ireland offers work opportunities to International students during their study in order to cut their daily expenses. Allowed working hours may vary in some conditions. Usually, 20 working hours/week are allowed to International Students in Ireland.
- International students in Ireland get 40 working hours per week during the months of June, July, August and September.
- In regular days, students get 20 working hours per week.
- Students eligible for part-time work during study are granted Visa Stamp 2.
- The students who don't get part-time work opportunity, get the Visa Stamp 2A.